WE OFFER ALL SALON AND SPA STOCKISTS:
No minimum opening order.
A wide product range available exclusively through salons and spas.
For more info, please read on.
What does your salon need?
Ask yourself, what does your salon need?
- Do you need a wider range of salon and retail products to meet your salon and client needs?
- Does your current skin care line have product gaps you’d like to fill?
- Do you need a wider range of retail products to meet your client’s skincare needs?
- Are you looking for a wider variety of salon treatments?
- Do you need to be able to place smaller orders of salon and retail stock to help manage cash flow?
- Do you need quicker delivery of stock?
- Do you need more cost effective products to offer more cost effective treatment and products to your clients?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, then let us help you.
Doctor Eckstein BioKosmetik
Doctor Eckstein Biokosmetik has over 65 years of experience and innovation in the cosmetics industry. The company was started in Germany by Doctor Richard Eckstein, a pharmacist who studied medicines derived from plants and natural sources.
Doctor Eckstein products:
- adhere to the strict quality controls of European Union (EU) manufacturing guidelines
- use only fresh, natural and skin-compatible substances and active ingredients of the highest quality
- contain no mineral, silicon oil, or artificial colouring, and the products have never been tested on animals
- are predominantly vegan and paraben free, and most of them are clinically or dermatologically tested.
Doctor Eckstein South Africa
Doctor Eckstein products are available throughout South Africa. We offer a unique and niche opportunity for you to fully customise your salon and retail offering. We aim to establish Doctor Eckstein as a household name in skin care that is available exclusively at salons. We are also establishing a network of salons across the country that use, stock and sell Doctor Eckstein cosmetics. We offer salons:
- opening order specials
- no minimum opening order requirements
- a wide variety of retail product samples to try (sample packs available on request)
- practical and theoretical training on both the salon and retail ranges of products
- an information file on all the products that lists all ingredients in every product
- marketing material, i.e. posters, brochures, pamphlets (Ts & Cs apply)
- referrals of existing and new clients
- regular newsletters with current and new product information
- the option to host mini-launches to showcase the full retail product range to your clients (T&Cs apply)
- free retail product samples with every purchase (Ts & Cs apply)
- competitive and affordable prices to suit the South African market.
If you own or work in a salon or spa and would like to know more about our salon products or prices, or about stocking or using our products, please contact us at email@example.com.